Broadening perspectives & providing the information needed to make informed decisions to make a "Leap of Confidence" to the College/Career that is the best fit for the individual.
High School & Community College Student Services
- Transcript Review & Advising for A-F Requirements
- Transcript Data Entry Assistance for College Applications
- Choosing a Major or Vocation Activities
- Internship, Volunteering, & Service Activities Aligned with Educational Goals
- Personal Statement Review & Guidance (for U.C. & some private institutions)
- Financial Aid Application Assistance (*Taxes Needed See Financial Services)
- Scholarship Search and Application Support
- College Search for Goodness of Fit
- College Application Assistance and Technical Support
- Ongoing College Assistance and Technical Support
What We Do In Sessions
- We sit together and review transcripts, discuss goals, and research options.
- I provide practical information about labor statistics, college costs and demographics
- We think through what is really feasible, not just possible.
- Whether planning or applying for college, we sit side by side at the computer as I help you interpret your transcripts to be entered into your account (typically CSUmentor)
- There are always problems, something did not go through, needs follow-up,etc.. I help you navigate the maze from 21 years of personal experience.
- I help explore and assist in applying for Financial Aid, Scholarships and if applicable Veteran's benefits.
Transcript Review & Alignment with Entry Requirements for College
$50 for Freshman, Sophomores and Community College 1-48 Units$75 for Juniors, Seniors and Community College 49 and up Units
College Applications$100 about a 3 hour time commitment
All other Services:$50 for Freshman, Sophomores and Community College 1-48 Units
$75 for Juniors, Seniors and Community College 49 and up Units
*Pricing based on the amount of data that needs to be reviewed to provide accurate advising information